Babies, babies, babies|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, April 14th, 2006|
DO NOT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE SEX!!! ITS A ...............................
Well yesterday I went for my usual checkup and everything is looking great. I'm still getting headaches and my gynologist reckons they shouldgo in the next few months by the time am 23 weeks so another 2 months - fingers cross.
I'm only 16 weeks but I asked my gynologist if she could tell the sex and she pointed outthe 3 lines so its a
GIRL !!! Yayayayaya I"m so happy!!!
Means I'll have too little girls Megan (my first) and this one who's going to be EMILIE DAWN !!! Current Mood: & tired
|Wednesday, April 5th, 2006|
Do you live in Maryalnd??? Are you a Mom??
Moms of toddler, teenagers, infants, expecting mothers, adoptive mothers.
All mother's who live in Maryland join mdmoms
Get advice, share photos, make friends, make playdates, learn maryland laws, find babysitters, find a GOOD local doctor, share recipe's, share exciting news, share local events going on in your neighborhood.
Mods, I hope this is allowed, Please forgive if it isn't!
have been busy but theo turned 6 weeks yesterday and as soon as i can remember how to put piccys up i will
he has grown 3 cms and is now 4 and a half kilos so he is growing well - a little on the pudgy side he has been putting on about 250gms a week instead of the recommended 150-200 but that's ok he likes his food...
love him to death think he is just wonderful...very relaxed so long as it's not the afternoon that's his sooky time of day. Current Mood: bored
|Wednesday, March 1st, 2006|
Okay, here's the deal. I have a month old baby (my little ANGEL) and she seems to be having problems ... with her stools. She only goes about once every 3 days and I already went to the doctor and they suggested suppositories, which I'm getting tonight. When she does go, her poo is normal, and there's PLENTY of it, so I know she seems to be getting it all out, we just need to get her regular. Right now she is on her third day not going, has anyone had this problem? Any at home remedies? Please help, I hate to see her like this. She's not in too much pain, and she's not crying all that much, but I know it has to be uncomfortable :(
x-posted out of first time mom fear :(
|Friday, February 24th, 2006|
Co-sleeping? Yay or nay and why?
I personally prefer co-sleeping. I tried to put my little girl in her basinette the first week of her life and quickly found out that we were both much much more comfortable sleeping together.
|Tuesday, January 31st, 2006|
Hi, I had my baby girl on Friday, and today we went to the doctor and figured out that she had jaundice.
We went and got the bloodwork done and her level was at a 16, apparantly if it was an 18 or more, she would have been immediately hospitalized.
What should I be watching for to make sure she's not in any danger?
What should I do to help her get past this?
Any other advice?
|Monday, January 30th, 2006|
I have a few questions hope you dont mind.
my daughter is 10 months old atm she'll be 18 months when this baby is born. now I have been racking my brains about what I should do - I know its still early days but do i buy another cot or will Megan be okay in a single bed if I have the bars all around it? I mean I know the first 6 months this baby will be in thebassinett but I dont know what to do after that - cos cots are so expensive. I know my nephews weren't 3 until they went into single beds.
I have this friend that thinks shes physic (tells the future) - last year justbefore Xmas she said she predicted I'd have a child end of 2006 or begining 2007 and that she'd predicted I'd have twins!! I wasn't planning on trying for another baby until mid 2006 - So when I found out I was preggars last week I was so shocked - and my Mum says am showing already I have put on 4 kgs so I am abit scared that it might be TWINS arrgghhhh. Can't find out until am 3 months dammit. Current Mood: curious
|Thursday, January 26th, 2006|
Hi I'm new to this community my name is Christine and I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and my due date is October 4th. Anyone out there know how to get rid of nausea?? Current Mood: sick
|Sunday, January 22nd, 2006|
Has anyone been diagnosed with SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction)? Concerns I have had that my doctor dismissed lead me to search tonight. I have had this strange clicking in my lower back the last 2 days. I found out about SPD in my search and it lists the strange symptoms that I have recently brought to the attention of my doctor which include pains in my thighs and lower back after sleeping, unable to walk when I first wake up due to pain, difficulty lifting one leg at a time, etc. My doctor told me this was just part of my pregnancy but then the clicking started and I found that everything that has been happening falls under SPD. Throughout this pregnancy, my baby has been in varying odd positons mostly breach and this is one of the causes of SPD. How bad can SPD get? I only have 3 weeks and 3 days until my section. I just want to make sure that I do not fall apart before then.
1. Mother's Name & Age? WENDY, 26
2. Father's Name & Age? JEREMY, 32
3. How long have you two been together? WE WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOLS BUT WE NEVER REALLY WERE FRIENDS UNTIL AFTER I LEFT HIGHSCHOOL. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE 1998 BUT WE GOT MARRIED IN 2002.
4. Location? WESTERN AUSTRALIA
5. Hobbies? SCRAPBOOKING, READING, INTERNET, DVDS, WALKING, BEACH, BEEN WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
6. Do you have any other kids? YES ONE DAUGHTER SHES 10MONTHS OLD (PRESENT)(25TH MARCH 05)
7. Birth or Due Date? Due date 2ND OCTOBER 06 (DAY AFTER MY B'DAY)
8. Do you know the sex? DUNNO YET BUT I THINK ITS A GIRL
9. What names do you have picked out for the baby or thinking of? KATIE ANNE (GIRL) OR BENJAMIN JEREMY (BOY)
10. What do you like the most about being pregnant? BEEN CENTRE OF ATTENTION - THE FACT THAT THERES SOMETHING INSIDE ME GROWING THAT ITS MINE I MADE IT
11. What do you like the least about being pregnant? THE SICK FEELING THE TIRENESS AND THE BLOATING. NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO AS MUCH AS I WANT TOO NOT BEEN ABLE TO PICK UP MY DAUGHTER (SHES SO HEAVY - LOL)
SO YEAH I'LL JUST GIVE THIS MY CHANCE TO SAY HELLO TO YOU ALL OUT THERE AND CONGRALUATIONS TO THOSE NEW EXPECTANT MUMS ESEPCIALLY FIRST TIMERS. ITS A BEAUTIFUL TIME. BE HAPPY!!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING ALL YOUR STORIES XXX Current Mood: happy
|Friday, November 11th, 2005|
Just a reminder.
This community has no maintaner. Livejournal will not transfer maintainership because there are no problems here. Come and join us over at 2006babies
. We are over 100 strong and growing.
|Friday, October 28th, 2005|
Yesterday I went for my first appt with my ob.
I still have the same duedate, May 16. Im 11weeks, almost 12 she said. She thinks the baby is measurng bigger due to T being an 10lber when born and how hes 6'5. I am 5'3. Should be interesting to see how big the baby comes out lol.
to see ultrasound and read more than click....( Read more...Collapse ) Current Mood: ecstatic
|Saturday, October 1st, 2005|
Hi, I just joined and thought I would post this info about myself:
1. Mother's Name & Age? I'm Stephanie and I am 21 years old
2. Father's Name & Age? Thomas, 22
3. How long have you two been together? We dated for awhile 3 years back, stayed close and recently just started dating again and talking of getting married when I found out i was pregnant. He's also my brothers best friend, so we have known each other for years.
4. Location? Exeter, a rural area right outside Reading, PA
5. Hobbies? reading, writing, video games, music, scrapbooking, watching sports(football,hockey,gymnastics), Playing tennis & vollyball,drawing, bowling, etc
6. Do you have any other kids? If so how old? no, this is my first child so I'm very excitied but scared
7. Birth or Due Date? so far my EDD is May 16
8. Do you know the sex? no, but we hope to find out soon cause we both want to know so badly lol
9. What names do you have picked out for the baby or thinking of? If its a boy, Thomas Ryan Jr, and if its a girl so far he has agreed to Sarah, my late grandmothers middle name, but we havent picked a middle name yet, Ann is a possiblity tho.
10. What do you like the most about being pregnant? Im very excitied that this baby is a symbol of both of us combined. I cant wait for the first kick, to hear the babys heartbeat etc. I guess right now i just love the feeling of knowing this baby is ours and how much we love him\her already
11. What do you like the least about being pregnant? I have had terrible morning sickness, dizzyness, and I have been so tired. This pregnancy combined with my heart condition makes me worry about the baby but hopefully everything will go just fine. I just have to make sure I keep my BP low. Current Mood: drained
|Friday, August 5th, 2005|
|Friday, July 29th, 2005|
|Wednesday, July 6th, 2005|
saw the heartbeat!
Well, we had our first ultrasound last night and we saw the heartbeat! I started to cry I was so happy. I was trying so hard not to let myself get excited about this baby (although I think I was already excited) and now I can finally relax a bit. I read that once you see a heartbeat that your chances of miscarriage drop by like 80-90%. I hope that is true in my case.
Last time we never got this far, having lost the baby less than a week after we found out I was pregnant. It's so nice to be able to breathe a little bit this time. I just hope the progesterone suppositories help me to keep this little baby in my belly where it belongs!
The baby measured perfectly for how far along I am and it was just barely over 1/2 inch long from crown to rump. And I thought this was cool, they told me the baby came from my left ovary. How neat is that, I can know exactly which ovary produced my little embryo! Also, the heartbeat was between 136 and 144 bpm which I guess is perfectly normal. So I was very relieved for all of that.
Unfortunately the next time I get to see my little baby will be in September when I am almost 18weeks, but at least by then I can maybe see the sex!
(x-posted all over the place!)
|Wednesday, June 29th, 2005|
This community has no maintaner. Livejournal will not transfer maintainership because there are no problems here. So we can have an active community with someone to protect us from spammers and such I have made 2006babies
. Please come over and join us there.
Hi! I'm new around here and very happy to be expecting a 2006 baby.
My name's Georgie and I am five weeks pregnant - found out today! Fertility Friend gives me an EDD of March 2, 2006, so I guess he/she may come in Feb but this is a good place to be anyway.
My fiance Garry and I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter named Emma and we have been TTC for seven months. We are SO excited. We live in Perth, Western Australia.
|Tuesday, June 28th, 2005|
I just found out that we are expecting our second child sometime around Valentine's Day. My first child, Tristan, is 26 months.
|Monday, June 27th, 2005|
yay new baby!
hello i have just confirmed that me and my hubby (we will let him be known as sith_jester) are expecting our second baby sometime around february or early march of next year - i have to go get an unltrasound to confirm dates this time though...i will give you some background on our little family - our baby girl Aurora is 1 week shy of her first birthday and me and the hubby have been married for 9 months now i am 24 in september this year and unfortunately earlier this year i lost another baby at 8 weeks but i am hoping this time around i will be fine - i am trying to remain positive about it - i am very happy to be having another baby but not to thrilled about being pregnant again - i am not the best pregnant lady...anyone that wants to can feel free to add me as a friend i am always open to things like that... Current Mood: determined